What Are Some Tips and Guidelines for Booking a Party Bus in Toronto?
Want a limo that’s big enough to hold a party for all of your friends and family? Why not choose a party bus in Toronto? They can be just as luxurious – if not more so – than a traditional limo. They can hold a lot more people with room to spare for drinking, celebrating, and even dancing.
While they do typically cost more, you can still find some good rates and packages if you choose a good company and book everything correctly.
Here are some guidelines for doing just that:
- Don’t go with the cheapest package automatically, as you’ll probably get what you pay for. Keep in mind that large luxury vehicles require a lot of upkeep and servicing. Companies also need to invest in good, quality drivers who know how to provide exceptional services. This doesn’t mean, however, that you should go with the most costly package, either. Reasonable rates and package deals are still offered by good companies such as Majestic Limos.
- Rent from a limo company that offers flexible services to suit the individual needs of each client. If you need a bus for a wedding event, you will want it to be decorated with appropriate colours or ribbons and flowers – maybe even a red carpet for a romantic theme. For a birthday party, your party bus might come with balloons and decorations appropriate for the age group.
- Try to book well in advance and provide as many details as possible. If you’re not 100% sure about any of the details, ask about the company’s cancellation policy before agreeing to anything. It still doesn’t hurt to request more information, including a quote, before doing the actual booking.
- There are buses of different sizes available. Smaller model scan hold 20 – 25; medium size buses can hold up to 35 or 40, and the largest buses have enough room for 50 passengers. If you already have the date and time planned, but are not certain of the exact number of guests will be in your group, it’s best to rent a larger bus than what you think you will need. Even if some guests are unable to join the party, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Plus, having extra space on a bus is a good thing since it means there is more room to party!
- Make sure you get a driver who actually has experience with the type of bus party you are planning. Also, if you want to do some sightseeing, the ideal chauffeur should be familiar with all of the spots you want to visit and know the safest route for getting there. It’s not uncommon for someone to rent a party bus in Toronto in order to get a private tour of the city.
- Since parties usually involve a big mess, it can take some time to clean the party buses in between reservations. Ask a company about its cleaning practices and if they can guarantee that your bus will be sparkly clean and equipped with fresh amenities just for you. Think of how embarrassing it will be if you invite a bunch of people onto a limo bus that turns out to be dirty.
If you are thinking of renting a party bus in Toronto, be sure to check out the services of Majestic Limo. They have an excellent fleet and engage in some of the best practices in the business.